Monday, May 23, 2016

"It's time, once again . . ."

Every February since 2010, I have run 26.2 with Donna The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer. Subsequently, every year since 2011, I have begun my fundraising efforts with "It's time, once again for the 26.2 with Donna National Breast Cancer Marathon!" 

Well, today, ladies and gentlemen, registration is open, and :say it with me now: it's time, once again, for the 26.2 with Donna National Breast Cancer Marathon! In 2017 they will be celebrating their 10th anniversary, so we're in for a real treat. In addition to their usual Family Fun Run, 5K, RelayHalf, Full and 110 Ultra Marathons, they have added an Anniversary 10K and, what I suspect will be my new personal favorite, The Booby Trap Challenge (10K, 5K and either the half or full marathon)!

THIS is why I run:


First Coast News' Video from 2015 Race

So, who's running with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment